Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello All!

I hope that your holiday was merry, and that this new year is dawning bright and exciting for you! Not a lot has been posted in the past several months, but that does not mean that nothing has been going on! Quite the contrary! Lots of FO's, WIP's and new faces have been showing up at the Sunday get-togethers. I just wanted to stop by here to let you know that we will be meeting with Rachel at the WRC (UIUC Women's Resource Center) to be coming up with the new times (and place?) for this semesters Knit Happens! meetings. Updates will be coming soon! Please stand by!

And, if you are a fellow CUS'n'Ber, and have an Etsy shop, pm me and I can put your shop up in our side bar!

2 comments:

  1. hi Kelli;
    sorry I've been so bad about not coming to the group lately! I need to get my butt out there soon :)
    I would love to have you promote my Etsy shops if you are so inclined.
    Hope you are having a happy new year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! thanks so much for adding a link to my shop!

    ReplyDelete